Queremos presentar el proyecto Teatron en la conferencia internacional «Festivals on the Electronic Highway», que se celebra en junio en Amsterdam.
La información que nos ha llegado es la siguiente:
Holland Festival, European Festival Research Project and Waag Society (Institute for Technology & Culture) plan to organize in Amsterdam in June 2007 an international colloquium
Festivals on the Electronic Highway
in order to explore and discuss opportunities the already existing digital technology offers to festivals in extending and recycling their artistic capital and reaching out to secondary audiences in time and space.
We are interested in best practices, case studies, research results and personal reflections of artists and companies, festivals and their partners in
– broad streaming of live events
– development and distribution of own digital material, based on live events
– strategies of interactive audience participation in live events
– development of digital educational material, based on own programs
– innovative communication with the (potential) audience, including web-based interactive platforms that enhance the loyalty of festivalsâ€™ core audience, and
– legal aspects (copyrights etc).